Add transparency to your team
Get early access to Wake’s new Free plan, or start now with Enterprise.
- Up to 15 contributorsContributors are allowed to upload design work to Wake.
- Up to 5 spacesCreate private and public boards and control who on your team has access to them.
- Unlimited spectatorsSpectators can view and comment on work uploaded by Contributors on your team.
- Unlimited uploads
- Guest accounts
- Unlimited version history
- Shareable URLs
- Slack and Hipchat integrations
- Sketch and Adobe Integrations
- Native Mac, iOS, and AppleTV apps
- Everything in Free, and:
- Unlimited contributors Contributors are allowed to upload design work to Wake.
- Unlimited spacesCreate private and public boards and control who on your team has access to them.
- Single-space guest accounts
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Customizable status labels
- Priority support
- Dedicated account manager
Happy design teams using Wake
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I try Wake before I pay for it?
- Yep! You can use Wake Team for free. Add up to 20 contributors and upload as many posts as you like.
- What are Contributors and Spectators?
- Contributors are users who are allowed to upload content to Wake. Spectators are users who can only view and comment.
- How secure is Wake?
- All Wake user connections are encrypted using HTTPS using state of the art RSA 2048 bit keys. We invest special care in keeping your data private and safe. Please see our Security Specifications.
- What are Spaces?
- Spaces are similar to Slack channels. With Pro, you can create both public and private spaces for different projects or teams. Learn more about how your team can use Spaces.
- What happens after my trial?
- Once your trial has expired you will no longer be able to post, comment or add new users. Your existing posts will still
- How do I pay for Wake?
- All transactions are processed securely through Stripe. We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.