Add transparency to your team
Get started with Wake’s Free plan, or access every feature with Enterprise.
- Up to 15 contributorsContributors are allowed to upload design work to Wake.
- Up to 5 spacesCreate private and public boards and control who on your team has access to them.
- Unlimited spectatorsSpectators can view and comment on work uploaded by Contributors on your team.
- Unlimited uploads
- Guest accounts
- Unlimited version history
- Shareable URLs
- Slack Integration
- Sketch and Adobe Integrations
- Native Mac, iOS, and AppleTV apps
- Everything in Free, and:
- Unlimited contributors Contributors are allowed to upload design work to Wake.
- Unlimited spacesCreate private and public boards and control who on your team has access to them.
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Customizable status labels
- AppleTV app
Happy design teams using Wake
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I try Wake for free?
- Yep! Sign up for the Free plan, or check out the 30-day Enterprise trial.
- What are Contributors and Spectators?
- Contributors are users who are allowed to upload content to Wake. Spectators are users who can only view and comment.
- How secure is Wake?
- All Wake user connections are encrypted using HTTPS using state of the art RSA 2048 bit keys. We invest special care in keeping your data private and safe. Please see our Security Specifications.
- What are Spaces?
- Spaces are similar to Slack channels. With Pro, you can create both public and private spaces for different projects or teams. Learn more about how your team can use Spaces.
- What happens after my trial?
- Once your trial has expired you will no longer be able to post, comment or add new users. Your existing posts will still
- Can I talk to someone about the Enterprise plan?
- Absolutely. Email email@example.com to get in touch with us directly.